"Mine" taylor swift

Mine-Taylor swift

Taylor Swift's brand new single "Mine" which was supposed to be unveiled on August 16 has made its way out early. Some radio stations across the country actually have been given a first listen to the track last week and it now can be downloaded on iTunes.

Taylor Swift with her new single off her upcoming third album Speak Now. The track is titled “Mine” and for once, she isn’t talking about fairy-tales, though it’s still about a boy and has her signature style on it.

Mine lyrics:

“Do you remember we were sitting there by the water?/ You put your arm around me for the first time/ You made a rebel of a careless man’s careful daughter/ You are the best thing that’s ever been mine.”

“And I remember that fight, 2:30 a.m./ You said everything was slipping right out of our hands/ I ran out crying and you followed me out into the street/ Brace myself for the goodbye/ Because it’s all I’ve ever known/ And you took me by surprise/ You said, ‘I’ll never leave you alone.’ “

Taylor Swift explains “Mine” lyrics: “The song is sort of about finding the exception to that and finding someone who would make you believe in love and realize that it could work out, because I’m never ever going to go past hoping that love works out.”